-
September 26th, 2002, 09:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
It's here!
Visit the site for more info:
http://www.onnewground.cjb.net
or just download it straight away...
http://tong.bsone.net/video/teaser_crap.asf
(ASF file, 400kb, 160x120, **** quality)
http://tong.bsone.net/video/teaser_mid.mpg
(MPG file, 6mb, 160x120, better quality)
http://tong.bsone.net/video/teaser_high.mpg
(MPG file, 16mb, 320x240, good quality)
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
m0ds
-
September 27th, 2002, 02:19 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
September 27th, 2002, 07:30 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey there.
Seems fine man. Well done. Still dont get this whole "fan film" buisness though. Wouldnt you rather put all this effort into one of your own original ideas?
Despin out.
-
September 27th, 2002, 09:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Just a quick question about your 'Pay Pal' option on your website?
Does it actually work?!?
-
September 27th, 2002, 01:39 PM
#5
eddie
Guest
its spelt abroad, not abroard (your poster [img]smile.gif[/img] )
-
September 27th, 2002, 02:32 PM
#6
Inactive Member
eddie, woops, I'll change that asap! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Despin, don't worry, we're making an original film at the moment too, as per usual, a war action movie thing LoL. Tremors 1.5 now has a good amount of interest, so I think in *our* best interest (by that I mean Anarchy Pictures) it would be best to just go ahead and create it. SS Wilson (writer of Tremors, writer of Batteries Not Included, Short Circuit etc) has expressed his enthusiasm towards our project, so we can't let him and others down!
But don't you worry. I don't really like fan-films myself, but Tremors being my all time favourite, I think it'll be good to make Tremors 1.5, whilst im still young and not famous so critics can put me down [img]wink.gif[/img]
Philip, the pay pal thing does work, yup. Care to donate? LoL.
Yammery - thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
m0ds
-
October 3rd, 2002, 04:22 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Mods:
I'm a big fan of the trilogy. You guys rock!
-
October 3rd, 2002, 08:29 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Hey Mods, it looks pretty cool!
What total running time are you thinking of?
Will it be a short (less than 60 mins) or feature length?
- Lee
-
October 3rd, 2002, 09:35 AM
#9
Inactive Member
What was that punk doing just digging in the middle of the field?
Tremors can never be the same without a crazy foo with an Oliphaunt gun.
-
October 3rd, 2002, 08:56 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Redlum, I think 4 Tremors films and a Tremors TV series with Burt Gummer in is enough for ANY one!
He's digging in the middle of nowhere because I couldn't find a piece of costume I once had that would have made it make sense.
Vertino, between 45 minutes and 90 minutes. The script keeps changing! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for the comments!
m0ds
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks